So I got a new SWEET camera! So expect some more pictures. I'm working on learning the trade of editing and such. Here is the beginning of a hobby I've always LOVED but didn't have the resources...now I do! Starting off with Leila's 3rd Birthday Party! I can't believe she's growing up so fast.





5 comments:
She's a cutie! Great job on the pictures!
Leila is such a doll!!! I loved how you did her hair soooo cute...we need to get together more miss ya tonz! The party was fun...so cute watching her blow out her candles..
Oh, and those cupcakes looks so delicious!!
Dude your pictures rock! What kind of camera did you get? How did you get your pictures to look like that. Kind of like they were taken back in the day. I have a cannon rebel xsi. I've been trying to figure out how to do that for forever. Please help. Thanks
Wow three already!? Crazy! she is a doll and always looks like she is a bundle of energy. O and your pics look great!
Post a Comment