This last week, Leila told Drew and I, "Mommy an daddy? No more diapers."
As we both stood there a little shocked, we said, "ok, then you need to go pee pee in the potty."
With only 2 accidents over the past week, Leila is now going pee pee in the potty without us having to remind her.
She does it all on her own.
Is this real? Were the dreaded potty training fears I had all subdued because my 3-year-old decided to do this on her own (for the most part)? I'll keep you all posted. But in the mean time, I have been
ONE PROUD MOMMY!
(I know, the picture is a little odd. She likes to sit on the potty, put the lid down on her back, and be a "turddle" aka turtle.)
3 comments:
Yay for Leila, and for you, too! I have heard a lot of horror stories about potty training so I was pretty nervous, but Owen was very ready and picked it up fast. He hated wetting his undies so it didn't happen for long.
Way to go Leila! That is awesome! I'm thinking that Malea is going to be the same way when it comes to potty training. She is going to have to be the one to decide to do it, because she is very resistant to it right now. I'm looking forward to that day!
That's great!! I had to wait for Jack to do it on his own too, these kids just have to do everything on their own time!
Post a Comment