This little person is my WHOLE world! I love her more than words can every express. All you mom's out there know exactly what I mean. I hate to see her growing up so fast, but I know it happens. So I'm trying to take in every smile, laugh, cry, pout, scream, love, hug, and kiss from this little girl.
The pink hair she likes to call her "California Gurl" hair. LOL
I LOVE YOU L-BELLE!!! You are the most amazing little person in my life. You are my greatest blessing and miracle in life. Thank you for bringing so much happiness into my life and for teaching me so much about who I am. You are the most amazing little spirit and I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!
(I think I'm going to go give her a snuggle, snuggle squish right now.)

4 comments:
What a sweet post! She is darling, and I love that she was born into your family! She is indeed a very lucky girl :)
she is such a doll. :) i love that she always has something disney princess on. must get that love from her mama.
She is so incredibly cute! I can't believe how big she's getting--time flies by way too fast!
She is a doll, I feel like I know her because I have read your posts about her, but I can't say I have even met her! I love that you realize time is flying and that you'll take in every second.
Post a Comment