
We went to Alta View to have the ultrasound, they registered me at IMC. So we drove to IMC. (I had 32 oz. of water in my bladder for much longer than I had hoped. It was amazingly uncomfortable!) The tech took LOTS of pictures, but the computer was having problems so we didn't get a CD, but we got some printed pictures.
Apparently our little man was being very modest, and kept his legs shut tight. But eventually the tech was able to get him to open his legs long enough to find out that we are indeed having a BOY!!!!!!
Drew, Leila and I are beyond excited! When I told Leila she was going to have a little brother, she said, "a brudder...OH YEAH!!"
WE CAN'T WAIT!!
4 comments:
congrats! Boys are so much fun and a little crazy too! We're excited for you guys!
Congratulations to you and your family!! That is awesome news!! You will love having one of each.
Congrats!! So excited for you guys!
I am SO happy for you!! Boys are a lot of fun. And IMC is a great hospital-I had my last there and they were fantastic! Let me know if you need anything :)
Post a Comment