Tuesday, February 15, 2011

26 Weeks

Yowza!  I can't believe how much faster this pregnancy is going, then when I was pregnant with Leila.  This little guy gets more wiggly every day.  Leila loves to talk to him in my belly and she thinks its so funny when he kicks her.  She is getting so excited for her little brother Dexter to come.  I wish you could all hear how she says his name.  She has a cute little lisp when she says it...it warms my heart!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest picture of you K.D.!

Mary said...

You are darling!!! Wait, you are naming him Dexter? How cute :)

The Brady Bunch said...

Yup, his name will be Dexter Andrew Brady!

Shandi Brown said...

You r so cute!! I am so happy for you:) A BOY!! We love boys!!

Josh and Tausha said...

You look so stinkin'cute! We should get together before the baby comes.