I'm officially 38 weeks pregnant! I had my doctor appointment yesterday and my sweet doctor told me once again, that I was at the same place as last week: dilated to 1cm and 100% effaced.
Also in her hand, I saw it...THE GOLDEN TICKET! I have an appointment to be induced on Monday, May 16! (Unless by some crazy chance, Dexter decides to come one his own before then.)
So we are going to have our little man here in LESS THAN A WEEK! I'm so excited and SO ready to meet this little boy!
Here are some fun pictures I took with my phone of my 38 week pregnant belly. I am getting STRETCHED to my limit! In fact, the nurse the other day asked how big Leila was, I told her 6lbs. 14oz. and she was 10 days early. The nurses response, "oh wow...you definitely have a bigger than that baby in there!" YIKES! I'm a little scared.
1 comment:
Maybe you'll have a 9lb 2oz baby like Jacob was, ha! If that's the case, YOU CAN DO IT! ha. Can't wait to see pictures of baby Dexter :)
Post a Comment