Sunday, March 25, 2012

5 She is

5 years ago at 8:06am my life was changed forever.  It still proves to be one of the very best days of my life.  I'm in awe how such a little person can bring so much happiness into my life.  She makes me and all those who know her laugh.  She is silly, sweet, charismatic, beautiful, vivacious, intelligent...the list goes on.
 
1


2

 3

 
 4

 

Leila, you are my FAVORITE little girl in the WHOLE world.  You make me understand what unconditional love is.  You make me want to be silly and I love to watch you learn and explore.  I am the LUCKIEST mommy in the world to have you as my daughter.
(But maybe you shouldn't grow up so fast.)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOTS!!
You are an amazing little girl, and I love you more than words can say!

Facts About Leila at 5 Years Old
Favorite Color: My favorite color is all of them!
Best Friend: Everybody!  But really Taylor, Ethan, Elise, and Jack.
Favorite Animal: Giraffe
What do you want to be when you're a grown up: Dentist
Favorite Movies: Tarzan
Favorite TV Shows: Baby Einsteins, Barney, Disney Junior
Favorite Book:  The Coconut Tree
What makes you happy? Jokes and silly things like clowns who do silly things
What makes you sad? When someone gets mean at me
Favorite Food: Chinese Food, and Peanut Butter Sandwiches
What is your favorite song to sing? ABCs, Safe and Sound (by Taylor Swift)
What games do you like to play? House, My Little Ponies, Barbies, Disneyland

1 comment:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

She is so stinking cute!! Time flies. I can't believe she is 5 now!!