Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

We had a rough Halloween.  Leila and I had a battle before school because she lost part of her costume and mom freaked out-which yes I know is completely unnecessary-but I'm crazy and pregnant.  We found the spray for her hair and got her to school just in time for her school's Halloween Parade.  The parade was so fun!  And Leila was hands down the cutest Merida there!

After school we waited for daddy to get home and then we went to a small party that our apartments held.  We were really the only ones there, but the kids got huge candy bars.  After that we attempted trick-or-treating.  We went to 3 or 4 houses and Leila was done.  There weren't any kids out and she said that she couldn't do it alone.  Since she was born we have always gone with Leila's best buddy Jack.  So being away from everyone made Halloween hard for her.  As her mom..I was really sad. 

We even drove around to try to find a better nieghborhood and there weren't kids out anywhere!  Luckily the night before our ward had a trunk-or-treat and they had lots of fun doing that. 

So due to the fact trick-or-treating wasn't very successful, we went to Krispy Kreme and got some doughnuts. They were yummy!  And Leila loved watching them be made.

I'm hoping next year we'll have some friends that we can go around with to make it more fun.  Or maybe we'll just spend Halloween in Disneyland every year...that wouldn't be too shabby either.

Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


 


 





 




 


No comments: