Even though I don't blog as often as I would like, I am grateful for Facebook, Instagram and other social media. I feel like I still am keeping track of things and what we do. So here's our life in the last little while, via photos!
The hubby and I got to go on a lunch date! Its crazy how much we miss that. When you don't have an easy access babysitter, this becomes a lot harder.
Leila's school had a Sock Hop on May 3.
These two cuties got all dressed up for the occasion.
Making waffles with dad
Aunt Lexi had a dance competition in Las Vegas last weekend, so we got to see her for a little while!
Anistyn is growing fast! And she thinks she's big enough to hold her head up already.
Smiles are happening more and more with this little one
My mom bought me a juicer. I am not a vegetable eater! I hate them! I'm trying really hard to use this juicer to get some of the nutrients that I know my body is lacking. This was my first juice: green apple, cucumber, lemon, romaine lettuce, and ginger. It was ok...but I think I need to add some more fruit next time.
Mr. Man is starting to talk!! FINALLY! It is hard to understand him, but at least he's trying.
She makes the cutest sad faces ever!
Grandma Jennie showed up for a surprise visit! We were all super excited to see her.
Leila and Drew had their first "Bring Your Kid to Work Day!"
I think they both had a good time.
These pictures are from her 1 month pictures. We are blessing her the end of May and I hope this dress still fits her by then. Its my old blessing dress. And it is so cute on her!
This picture she's looking at her daddy...love it!
He melts my heart!
Phew! I think that's everything as of now. Hope all is well with all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment