Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

I am happy to report, our 2nd Halloween in Las Vegas was significantly better than our 1st!  We got to go trick-or-treating with our friends the Winterton's and it was a blast!  They knew some good neighborhoods to go to and it was nice to have friend's to run around with as well.  

Leila was a black cat this year.  Easiest/cheapest costume ever and she tells me, "mom, this is my most favorite costume ever!"  Man, all the money I spent on other costumes...  Her school didn't let the kids dress up at school, but they got to wear Halloween shirts.

Dexter was the Hulk this year.  He loves the Hulk, but has been terrified of his costume.  (Go figure.) I had to force him into the costume then distract him so that he would keep it on.  We got the body suit on, but no mask, hands or feet.  Still, he was a cute Hulk and he LOVED trick-or-treating.

Anistyn was just along for the ride as my cute little Snow White.

 My pumpkin had vines growing on the inside of it!

 Drew and I were the only ones who ended up actually carving pumpkins.  Our kids thought it was to gross.



 Drew dressed up as Waldo for work, and he carved this pumpkin (below) for a competition at work.  He didn't win, but we both think it was rigged.  His pumpkin was AWESOME!

 I took Dexter for a Halloween breakfast treat, he thought they were a bunch of little pumpkins stuck together.

 Even Gus got into the Halloween spirit.


 He did try the feet on for just a second.

 This is my Halloween costume.  I was a mom that actually got ready for the day.



 Leila and her friend Brooklyn.

 The great candy exchange after trick-or-treating













HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: