Tonight Leila and I went to see Katy Perry in concert!
This was Leila's first concert and I dare say that she loved it!
Costumes, lights, rainbows, cats and more...basically it couldn't have been a better concert for Leila to go to.
Some things I learned at this concert:
-Leila loves to ROCK OUT at concerts, dancing like a crazy person and singing at the top of her lungs, it was fantastic!
-I cannot fall in love with the opening act, no matter how much I love his voice. I can only love daddy.
-Katy Perry is a great performer but an even better musician. Her voice is crazy beautiful!
This storm was rolling in as we were driving downtown.
Our fancy makeup
When Katy Perry came out on the stage, Leila was starstruck! It took her a minute to realize she was breathing the same air as Katy Perry, then the rocking out began.
We had such a fun night! I am so glad that my Toots and I got to go on this special date!
No comments:
Post a Comment