Monday, September 22, 2008

How It All Happened


Drew and I have a fun story to our lives and how we ended up together. Back in 9th grade we met in our Geometry class...he sat in the back and caused the problems, and I sat in front like the brown-noser I am. We dated for about a year, but then had a pretty hard break-up. About 8 years later, fate would have it that we met back up and before ya know it...we were engaged!! We got married on March 11, 2006 then had out first little girl March 25, 2007. Leila Belle is quite the character and becoming more of a little girl every day. We love her to pieces!!

3 comments:

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

i'm sooo excited that you finally have a blog! Yeah!!! I hope to see ya on thursday. I luv and miss ya all!!!

Lyndzi said...

Cute blog! Good job. Just remember it's addicting. Oh yeah, I thought our kids were the same age. Leila born in 2009??? :)

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

I am so excited you have a blog since I don't do face book!! It is so cute. You need to post Disneyland pictures!