
We took our 1st family trip to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago. For all of you who know how much of a Disney FREAK I am, I was ECSTATIC about taking Leila there.We went with the whole Brady Bunch and had a good time. The park was all decorated for Halloween!! (My 2 favorite things, Halloween and Disney. With the exception of my husband and kid...ya da ya da.)


We went to lunch at Ariel's Grotto one day. There you get to eat lunch and some of the Disney princesses come to see you while you eat. Well...Leila was terrified by the princesses. She didn't want them to come close to her, but as long as they kept a safe distance, she was ok.
The big moment for me was the visit to see Mickey Mouse. I have done my best to brain wash my daughter into loving Mickey as much as I do...some of it came naturally, cause she does love the movies she has of him and watches him every day on Playhouse Disney. As we were going through Mickey's house she was loving everything. We got into the barn "waiting area" before we get to go see him and she was giggling at the movies of Mickey, then we went in...she smiled when she first saw him, then as I walked up closer, she freaked out and said "all done."

Overall, I think Disneyland was a bit overwhelming for Leila Belle, but it was fun. She liked the parades. And she danced around to the music. But I think that I'll have to continue on the brain washing for the Mickey Love. So that next time she's EXCITED to see Mickey. It was a GREAT trip and I can't wait until we get to go again!!!


3 comments:
cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
I love the pictures! now that you have a season pass we need to go together and soon!
I want to go to Disneyland! I gotta wait till Halle is a little older though! You have such a cutie family!
Post a Comment