Sunday, November 23, 2008

Best Weekend Ever!!!

This weekend was JAM PACKED of good times! I got to see TWILIGHT 3 times, which is FABULOUS by the way. If you haven't seen it yet, GET YOUR BUTT TO THE MOVIE!! Then there was the HOLY WAR between UTAH and BYU...and Utah slaughtered BYU. GOOOOOOOO UTES!! Then that night Ryan, Heather, Rob, Kelli, Jennie-Mom, Vicki, Drew and I got to go to see COLDPLAY at The Energy Solution's Arena! The whole weekend was AWESOME!!!! And full of good memories. Check out the pictures of it all.





















4 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

Coldplay...I am so jealous! And about twilight, I've got to go see it! What a fun weekend you had!

Mary said...

Looks like you had a blast this weekend! I loved twilight, I can't wait to go see it again!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

Looks like such a great time...I love coldplay! Twilight I agree was FABULOUS!!!! We should go see it together when I get back from Idaho...Luv ya!

Mary said...

How fun!!! I love Coldplay, I would have loved to have been there. We still need to see Twilight, but I think we are planning on going this week! I'm nervous about taking little E there (like if he gets fussy). I am so excited for it though, and Eddie is looking forward to see it as well. I'm glad you liked it!!! I'm glad you had fun this weekend! :)