Monday, November 10, 2008

All About Drew!!!

1. Where did you meet your husband? 9th Grade Geometry Class

2. How long did you date before you got married? 11 months in high school, then about 7 months before we got married

3. How long have you been married? 2 years 8 months

4. What does he do to surprise you? Neither one of us can keep secrets. We try to have surprises for each other, but we get too excited and tell each other about it

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and smile

6.What is your favorite quality? He knows exactly what to do to make me laugh

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe

8. What is his favorite food? MEAT MEAT and more MEAT

9. What is his favorite sport? Football

10. When and where did you first kiss? My mom's living room while Gross Point Blank was on tv

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to movies then sit and talk about them for hours afterward

12.Do you have children? 1 little girl

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can do the BEST velociraptor!!!!

14. How old is he? 25

15. Who said I love you first? He did in 9th grade and again first when we started dating again

16. What is his favorite music? Alternative

17. What do you admire most about him? His knowledge and love of the gospel, he tries to be understand to everyone and everything. He never wants to make anyone feel bad.

18. What is his favorite color? Silver

19. Will he read this? If I make him sit down and read it

20. People I tag. Becca and Amy...

2 comments:

Rach said...

What a sweet tribute to your honey! you are a good looking couple, and it looks like Halloween was a blast... though I am not sure about those short shorts!!??

Garrett and Kaylee Edwards said...

Yea I'm so excited you have a blog! And its a cute one too. Glad you guys got to go to Disneyland, how fun. Leila is getting big my goodness its only been a matter of months since I've seen her last. Make sure and check out our blog too. GarrettandKaylee.blogspot.com