Yup, Drew and I are getting a new niece or nephew. This little baby will be the 1st little cousin for Leila on the BRADY'S SIDE!! Chris and Sally are having a baby! Sally is due August 21st and she is about 14 1/2 weeks along. A couple of weeks ago, we all got together for breakfast at Paul and Deanna's house, then Chris announced that they were having a baby. Drew, Candace and I told them we didn't believe them. (They've made this same fake announcement a few times since they've been married cause they think its funny. Ha ha you two...) But this time, we're pretty sure its real...in 9 months we'll know for sure. JK We're excited for them and it will be fun to see if Leila gets a boy or girl cousin. CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS & SALLY!
Monday, February 23, 2009
I'm Gonna Be An Aunt...again!!
Yup, Drew and I are getting a new niece or nephew. This little baby will be the 1st little cousin for Leila on the BRADY'S SIDE!! Chris and Sally are having a baby! Sally is due August 21st and she is about 14 1/2 weeks along. A couple of weeks ago, we all got together for breakfast at Paul and Deanna's house, then Chris announced that they were having a baby. Drew, Candace and I told them we didn't believe them. (They've made this same fake announcement a few times since they've been married cause they think its funny. Ha ha you two...) But this time, we're pretty sure its real...in 9 months we'll know for sure. JK We're excited for them and it will be fun to see if Leila gets a boy or girl cousin. CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS & SALLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
KD I am so happy you found my blog. Your family is so adorable, Leila is the cutest little girl. She looks like so much fun. I hope things are good for you and tell the whole family i said hi!
Thats so fun, I love my nephews. And I think that is a GREAT trick, in fact I think I will start using it! Seriously, every one thinks its their place to tell me its time to have kids! I love reading up on what you are up to these days, good luck with school!
Yay!!!! That is so exciting... CONGRATULATIONS!
Hey thanks for emailing me, I had no idea you guys had a blog. I'll add you for sure. Keep in touch!
Hi K.D.
How cute that you and Andy got married, I didn't know. So he goes by Drew now? What a cute family, and darling little girl. Keep in touch.
When is Leila's birthday? I think we need to get together and let them play, such cutie little girls! And when are you going to have another????
Post a Comment