Saturday, February 6, 2010

Accepted!!

I had a few slacker years at Weber State University (didn't get a lot done, but I did have some fun).  Then recently I have been working my tushy off to get good grades again at Salt Lake Community College and today I got my ACCEPTANCE letter from the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH!
Utah Utes Pictures, Images and Photos
I will be transferring there from SLCC in August so that I can get my bachelor's degree in Biology!  For those of you who know me, I have always been a UTE fan at heart...and now I'm one of them!


8 comments:

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Oh I am soooo PROUD of you!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Lyndzi said...

That is SOOOOOOOO awesome. Congrats!

Mary said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats! So, dose this mean you are not doing hygiene?

Mary said...

YAY! Good for you girl! That is so exciting! I'm taking my last class right now (Astronomy, I am taking it over again), and then I will FINALLY have my Associate Degree in April! I know how you are feeling! Good for you! :)

Rach said...

Congratulations KD!!! I am so happy for you. What and accomplishment! Keep up the hard work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You are amazing! Hey where do you guys live?

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i am so proud of you girl!! you will do so many great things in life!! you are awesome!!!

Jennifer said...

That's so awesome!! Gee, I'm so proud of you!