Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oscars Are Upon Us!

First off, I want to say thank you to all my friends out there and your kind words from my last post.  I'm doing much better!  I love you all!

March 7, 2010 marks the night of the 
82nd Annual Academy Awards!

The Oscars is one of my FAVORITE nights of the year!  I love to watch the red carpet, see the dresses, see the stars...it is a night of magic for me!  I've always loved watching the Oscars and as I've grown up LOVING movies, I get more and more excited every year for the Academy Awards.  My life would be complete if I got to work the red carpet once or attend the award show!  
Seriously, I LOVE THE OSCARS!

The nominees were announced this morning.  This years nominees are making this year better than ever!  They have nominated 10 movies for Best Picture this year instead of the usual 5.  There are so many of the movies that are nominated that I LOVE and I'm so torn!  PLUS, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin will be hosting this year, so I know the night is going to be filled with laughs!
Click here to find out who the nominees are! 
I CAN'T WAIT!!

2 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

i'm excited for the oscars now!
just read your last post too...glad you are feeling better. thinking of you. good luck with everything.

ashlee sheppard said...

your so funny. I am happy to see that some things never change.