Dreaming...or going? It is such a magical place isn't it!!!
you're so lucky. if only i had an annual pass...
I'm DYING to take Malea, I'm thinking we need to go this summer before the baby comes....I need to start saving my pennies!
I too am sooo wanting to go. I guess that's why we love our annual passes as well. We really need to go for sure together. Sorry we can't go this next time but lets for sure plan a time and stick to it and go with eachother! Love and miss ya!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dreaming...or going? It is such a magical place isn't it!!!
you're so lucky. if only i had an annual pass...
I'm DYING to take Malea, I'm thinking we need to go this summer before the baby comes....I need to start saving my pennies!
I too am sooo wanting to go. I guess that's why we love our annual passes as well. We really need to go for sure together. Sorry we can't go this next time but lets for sure plan a time and stick to it and go with eachother! Love and miss ya!!!
Post a Comment