Wednesday, April 14, 2010

She's Her Own Kind of Girl

Leila likes to do things her own way...and not like other little girls.
 Who wouldn't want to have Diet Cokes and Princesses at Tea??

10 comments:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

That is way funny!!!! i also love that Drew is in the background playing his game!! Cute picture!!

Lyndzi said...

That's pretty much hilarious! I think I need a DC too right about now. :)

The Dunhams said...

Seriously, this is too cute! I love it. :)

I want to be invited to your private blog. My email is sexyladydeborah@hotmail.com Thanks!

McCall said...

so adorable!

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is such a cutie! I'm sure that's probably something the 2 of us did...Of course it isn't a party without Diet Cokes and Princesses I mean come on...she's one cute smart girl!

The Walker's said...

Ha ha I love it! She is too cute! Hey by the way, I want to be invited to your blog if you guys end up going private! My email address is: kkmw2008@gmail.com

Mary said...

Super cute! With Drew in the background the scene looks too familiar!

Mary said...

haha...classic!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

that is my kind of tea party!! i want to come to the next one!! she is freakin CUTE!!

Rach said...

The imagination of kids, she is so funny!!