We had a FUN 4th of July. One night we went to Heather and Ryan's house to roast hot dogs and S'mores! Not to mention an AMAZING sky! Sunday we went down to my Grandma Leona's house to take her dinner--it was a GREAT 4th! However...as Leila sat and watched the fireworks out the window of Heather's house, she sat there looking so sad. I asked her what was wrong and she replied: "mommy, I jus so sad. I wanna see my Deesneyland, but its jus to far away. I see da fireworks, but dey jus too far away." It was so pathetic...and so cute at the same time.
The garbage bad dress--brought to you by Uncle Rob.





2 comments:
She is just like her mama isn't she. She is so stinking cute! Glad you had a good 4th! Love the pictures. You have a talent there!!
LOVE some of those pictures. The colors just pop
Post a Comment