These books are soooo good!! I can't wait for the third to come out this fall!!
Sounds interesting!!! I have like 3 books I'm still trying to finish, (emphasis on trying,ha)...
I totally agree! Super good books! I am excited the third book is almost out - yeah!
I keep hearing this! I can't handle sad things, I just can't process it and I have nightmares, its the same with TV shows (CSI) and movies. Keep sharing your favorites there's gotta be one for me!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These books are soooo good!! I can't wait for the third to come out this fall!!
Sounds interesting!!! I have like 3 books I'm still trying to finish, (emphasis on trying,ha)...
I totally agree! Super good books! I am excited the third book is almost out - yeah!
I keep hearing this! I can't handle sad things, I just can't process it and I have nightmares, its the same with TV shows (CSI) and movies. Keep sharing your favorites there's gotta be one for me!!
Post a Comment