Do you have a best friend who REALLY understands you. You can really be yourself with them and they love you no matter what?? I do...
This is my best friend Jessica. We pretty much have a BLAST whenever we are together. She is in her 3rd and final year of Law School in Virginia. When she comes home for the Summer we do as much as we can together and sometimes things get silly...well, let's be honest, with Jessica and I, we ALWAYS get silly. We're "professional grown-ups." She makes me laugh so hard that I lizz sometimes. She is an AMAZING woman and I do not know what I would do without her! If it weren't for my bestie Jessica, I would not be where I am today. She is the BEST!
I LOVE YOU LOTS JESS!!
1 comment:
KD you are so funny! I love this! and you found a your partner in crime! love love this!
Post a Comment