I wrote THIS post last year today.
October 12 holds a special place in my heart.
I miss my little boy every day, but especially today on his 10th birthday.
I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you KD. You are an amazingly strong person! How comforting to know that your sweet little one is anxiously waiting for you on the other side. I am thinking of you and hope you are doing well.
I went and read your blog from last year. What a truly remarkable person you are! Reading that post made me feel grateful for all things in life..good, bad, and in general, thank you for that! P.S. Congrats on the new Addition!
3 comments:
I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you KD. You are an amazingly strong person! How comforting to know that your sweet little one is anxiously waiting for you on the other side. I am thinking of you and hope you are doing well.
Love you :)
I went and read your blog from last year. What a truly remarkable person you are! Reading that post made me feel grateful for all things in life..good, bad, and in general, thank you for that!
P.S. Congrats on the new Addition!
Post a Comment