So fun! Love the cute picture and your little tummy!!
Chubby face?! Whatever! You look darling as ever! So exciting!!! :) PS-You'll be getting your flower soon, I just need to get it in the mail! ha
I'm sooo excited for you! You don't have a chubby face you crazy lady...Prego looks good on you that's for sure! I just can't wait to meet little Dexter!
you look so cute!i'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So fun! Love the cute picture and your little tummy!!
Chubby face?! Whatever! You look darling as ever! So exciting!!! :)
PS-You'll be getting your flower soon, I just need to get it in the mail! ha
I'm sooo excited for you! You don't have a chubby face you crazy lady...Prego looks good on you that's for sure! I just can't wait to meet little Dexter!
you look so cute!
i'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment