Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 weeks and Pics of Dex

So I have been having nightmares that Dexter was going to be born a girl...


When we went to the radiologist back in December, Dexter wasn't really giving it up all that easily, so I never saw for myself whether he was a boy or a girl.  So I decided to go to Fetal Fotos today to have some pictures done of Dexter.  And it is confirmed, he is DEFINITELY a BOY!
Not to mention that I got some GREAT pictures of him and got to see him moving around.  It was one of the BEST things I've ever done!  I really wish I would have gone with Leila.  Its fun because at 30 weeks, I could see so much more and he is just as adorable as can be!  Enjoy a few of the shots the tech took of my little boy.
(Some in 2D and others in 3D.)

 I cannot believe that he is going to be here so soon!  I am getting excited and nervous!  

I CAN'T WAIT!

I'm getting bigger and bigger and I LOVE it!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

First off, Happy Belated Anniversary!!! How exciting. Those pictures of Dexter are adorable, I seriously can tell how precious he looks, and is it just me or does he look like Leila!??! How fun for you guys. Such an exciting time! You look beautiful by the way :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!! And what a neat thing to get 2D and 3D pictures! I wish I'd have done that.