Friday, March 11, 2011

5 Years Married

5 years ago today, I got the the Salt Lake Temple a little bit late.  There waiting for me was a VERY nervous Drew.  (His mom had teased him and asked him, "what if she doesn't show up?")  Needless to say it took him a while to calm down and realize that I was there with him and we were going to be sealed for time and all eternity.
That day I knew I was making the BEST decision of my life.  There was never any question of whether or not to marry Drew.  Because since we were in 9th grade I knew that he was the one I wanted to be married to forever. 

Drew, thank you for bringing a spark back into my life and into my heart.  You saved my life and have brought me more happiness than I thought I would ever know.

I've loved you since I was 15 and I'll keep loving you forever!!

4 comments:

McCall said...

aaaah. you're so lucky you have cute dance pictures! the one i have of jared and i is so embarrassing i don't think i'd post it. ha. happy anniversary you 2!!! :)

The Walker's said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a great couple!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Congrats!! You two are so cute and make a perfect couple. Way to go on 5 years, and many more to come!!

Mary said...

Congratulations!!! Gorgeous couple, and great friends :) We miss you guys.