Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Disneyland!!

As many of you know, I LOVE Disneyland.  Love is even a bit of an understatement...  It is my favorite place to go.  And I have a bit of an obsession of ALL things Disney. 

My little family took a trip in October just before Halloween.  My mom and friend Jenny went with us and we had a ball!  We did the Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party one night and got loads of candy!  I don't know how we'll do Halloween anymore unless we make this a annual tradition cause trick-or-treating with Mickey is the BEST! 

This was also Dexter's 1st trip to Disneyland!!!  So I got him all dressed up for the occasion. (naturally)

 No one does Halloween like Disneyland does!

 My little Jessie

 My baby Buzz




 These two are the BEST things in my life!

 Enjoying some chocolate ice cream

 
 The Queen of Hearts loved Drew because he knew how to address her...she didn't like me and Leila

 The Shadow Man!

 Leila told Captian Hook, "make sure you don't steal my stuff!"

 Drew photo bombed his daughter

 Lady Tremaine was my BIG find this trip!!!

 Leila got to be a part of a special photo shoot at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique.  A photographer is putting together a book about Disneyland photography and Leila will be featured in his book!!!
 My little Crazy Eyes!



 I'm in love with this picture!


 Drew continues to try to get the sword out of the stone


 Like her boots?  She was able to ride all the 40'' rides with those little babies!



1 comment:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Seeing these pictures gets me way excited. I love all the cute costumes!!! Your kids are soooo stinking cute!!