Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween Party!

We had our annual Halloween Party just before Halloween this year.  (We were missing a few of our regulars...but as always we had a BLAST!!)  I even made the dinner all by myself-it was Bear River's Darn Good Chili so don't be too impressed.  As always, Heather and Ryan won the BEST costume award.  These two are making it HARD to be creative.  I didn't get a ton of pictures of the party, but here are the costumes at least.
 The BYU fans and their 6 babies
A Greek Goddess
A Pirate
A Monkey

 Mrs. & Mr. Potato Head
An Angry Bird Pig

 The Devil
A Pirate
A Dinosaur

 Katniss Everdeen
Peeta Mellark
Buzz Lightyear
Jessie


 This is Dex and his future wife Evie-they were holding hands.

Biker and Army Chick

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Heather and Ryan, they are so funny!