Monday, July 16, 2012

Here We Go!


So we are moving on to another chapter in our lives to  
LAS VEGAS, NV!  
My hubby got a new job and we are heading there to join him as soon as our house sells.  I'm hoping that it all happens soon, cause I've been a couple days with out Drewski and its not my favorite. 

I'll be honest and tell you that I am really sad about leaving our home and neighborhood because I have LOVED our time here, but I am really excited for the adventures that are going to happen for us in Nevada.  Cause I will be about 4 HOURS from DISNEYLAND!!  So that's a bonus all in itself!

I'll keep you all posted on how things are going.  But in the meantime I ask sincerely for your prayers to help our house sell quickly so that the kids and I can be back with Drew.

Love you all!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is awesome! You're close to us now! What will Drew be doing now? I hope your house sells soon, I'll pray that it does so that you all can be together again! :)