Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Another One!

So it looks as though we are going to be getting a new addition to the family!  And yes, it is another baby.
I will be 14 weeks on Sunday and have done such a good job keeping it a secret this long, that I had to blog about it today. 

I have been really sick and the heat in Las Vegas isn't helping.  But I'm hoping with the end of my 1st trimester coming up, that might change soon.

Leila is really excited (as long as we talk about the baby being a girl), she isn't sold on the idea of another brother.  So I'm trying to prepare her for that.  But most people say they think its another girl.  My due date is March 24.  It seems that March is the month for us.  Drew's birthday, our anniversary, Leila's birthday and now a new baby.  What's one more thing right?

Hope you are all doing well! 

4 comments:

McCall said...

hip hip horray!

McCall said...

also...the comment moderation word for my last comment was "dexter". how ironic!

Unknown said...

That is such exciting news! Congrats!! Hopefully Leila will warm up to whatever you have soon, it is hard when they get their hearts set one way or another. Good luck with everything!

-Teresa

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Congrats!! Our babies will be really close in age - how fun! Hope the morning sickness goes away soon!