Monday, October 8, 2012

30th Birthday Extravaganza!

To celebrate turning the big 30 this year, my best friend Jessica and I decided to go to DISNEYLAND! 
 My birthday was in August and her's is in November so we planned in the middle of our birthdays to celebrate.  It just so happened that we were there for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party too!  
It was such an awesome trip with GREAT company!!!




 Dexter and I had to stay off some of the rides.  He's too short and I'm too pregnant.
But we had fun!

 Face Paints







 Our dream for our 30th birthday was to go to Club 33, but it didn't pan out :(
Of course we still had a GREAT time, but we're shooting for our 33rd birthday now!











 She was SO EXCITED to have red hair like Merida's





Have I mentioned how AWESOME it is to live so close to DISNEYLAND?!?!

3 comments:

McCall said...

ahhh. i love disneyland SO much! great pics! and great costumes. did you see the family of 100 cows walking around? it was my old boss and his 10 kids and all their kids (too many to count) all dressed up as COWS! too funny!

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun Birthday Celebration. Love your costumes also. How fun!!! I want to go so bad! I'm a huge Disney fan.

auntpittypat said...

K.D., It looks like you had a wonderful celebration. Your children are darling and I love Lelia's red hair. Not to mention big and little Woody. In fact you all looked wonderful. Please give your parents my love. I have such fond memories of your family while you were here in Mapleton. They are both fantastic people with a charming daughter. Much love, Pat Spencer