Here I am at 32 weeks!
This pregnancy has FLOWN by! I think its because I'm busier with Leila and Dexter. So far Anistyn's pregnancy has gone pretty good. I feel bigger and more stretched with her than I did with the other 2, but it might just be because it is all still fresh on my mind from when I had Dexter.
Today I'm going to have another ultrasound done at a High Risk Clinic. My OB says it isn't anything to worry about, he just wants them to take another look at me and the baby and make sure everything is going as it should. I'm a little nervous, but I think everything is going to be ok. If they do find something off, then we'll figure it all out. I'll keep you all posted.
Leila is SO excited for her baby sister to be here! She talks to her all the time, gives her kisses and talks all about how she will take good care of her when she gets here. Leila really wants Anistyn to be born on her birthday. (She's due the day before.) But I'm thinking the coolness of that wouldn't last too long...I'm hoping that she'll come a week or so before that. But you never know with these little ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment