Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tinkerbell Half Marathon Weekend

Back in June of last year, I signed up to run the Tinkerbell Half Marathon.  But as you all know, about a month and a half later SURPRISE I found out we were having another baby!  I thought that maybe I could still possibly run the race, but it didn't happen.  My big sister Alisha ran the race, Leila did the kids race, and we made a trip to Disneyland out of it.  It was a TON of fun!  Next year, I will be signing each of my children up to do the different kid's races and I will most definitely be doing the half marathon!

My sister who ran the race has come a long way to make this run and it was quite the accomplishment for her!  I was so happy to be able to be there to watch her achieve this awesome goal!  

 


 Its too hard to stand in line for Dexter


 
 

 

 





 
 



 

 I was really bummed I couldn't run!

 




My little racing girl!  She finished in the top 10 of her race!

 
 I finally got to try some beignets and they were FANTASTIC!!!







 Dexter dancing at the expo...he got another following

















Overall, we had a GREAT trip!!!  
I LOVE DISNEYLAND oh so much!!

No comments: