Three years ago, we decided to start a tradition in our family to have a Halloween party. The only requirement people have is that EVERYONE has to dress up. The first couple of years, people were hesitant about it, but as you can see...people now have no fear of letting it all go and full on dressing up for Halloween!!!!
The party is awesome and everyone is always a good sport. I think more people will agree that my brother Rob wins the contest this year...we had to give him something cause those little short shorts were just sick and wrong!!! JK
Thanks for having us, we had fun! I wish I could have hung out more, but maybe next year jack will like halloween better. Can you email me some of these pictures? We need to do a date with the husbands soon.
Alisha looks awesome. Those are some scary eyes. Looks like yall had fun. Isn't Halloween the best?! Oh and I really hope that someone pointed out Dr. Jones' nice tan line.
Wish I could have been there. Looks like you all had such a great time! Loved all the costumes. They were so good!!! Can't believe how short robs shorts were pretty funny. Hope to be there next year!
4 comments:
Thanks for having us, we had fun! I wish I could have hung out more, but maybe next year jack will like halloween better. Can you email me some of these pictures? We need to do a date with the husbands soon.
How fun!!! Love the costumes. You have a cute little family. And wow...Dr. Jones cracks me up. His costume is pretty good!!!
Alisha looks awesome. Those are some scary eyes. Looks like yall had fun. Isn't Halloween the best?!
Oh and I really hope that someone pointed out Dr. Jones' nice tan line.
Wish I could have been there. Looks like you all had such a great time! Loved all the costumes. They were so good!!! Can't believe how short robs shorts were pretty funny. Hope to be there next year!
Post a Comment