Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year...NEW ME!!

As you've all seen, I got extensions for Christmas. Well, apparently my hair grows a lot faster than I realized. Cause its been just over a month and my hair had grown so much that my extensions were starting to sag and not look as good as they first did. So I decided to call my FABULOUS friend Cami to have her take them out. Then I decided, it was time for a change. ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER!! I went from Long and luscious hair...to SHORT AND SASSY!! (At least that's what I'm going for.) JK Here are some pictures of the NEW DO!!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair-do! That really looks so cute on you! You look fabulous :)

Cami said...

So cute! :)

Hair Goddess said...

Very Cute new hair dear!! I had no idea you blogged!! :)

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

I really love the new hair! You are lookin' good cuz!!! We need to get together soon!!! You should see how big I am now...anywho...love the hair and keep in touch! Miss and luv your guts!

Jennifer said...

Rrrrar! I love the pictures of Leila. Also I just had a friend have a baby girl and they called her Laila. So Leila must be into Rocket from little einsteins. Grant LOVES rocket and got one for Chrismtas too. Love your blog!