Friday, January 23, 2009

At The Movies and Taking After Daddy

We went to see Bedtime Stories the other day with the Brady's. Leila sat with Aunt Lexi (otherwise known as Leila's twin) and watched the whole movie. She was all kinds of into it, so I had to snap a picture. (No worries, I took the picture before the movie started, so I didn't ruin anyone's viewing pleasure.) She LOVES the movies...must be genetic. We're so proud!!




















A few days after that, we were at Denny's having breakfast. Leila decided that she wanted to sit down with her daddy and draw with him. (For those of you that don't know, Drew is and AMAZING artist!! It fascinates me to sit and watch him draw.) I hope Leila has inherited that from Drew, cause I can't draw a stick figure to save my life. Plus I thought it was a sweet picture of the two of them.

While I sat and watched the two of them, I was reminded at how blessed I am. These two are the most important people in this world to me. They make me laugh and cry...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

Mary said...

that is a sweet picture!

Mary said...

How sweet. I love that Drew and Leila were drawing together, and you captured it! Very cute. We miss you guys! Keep us posted on you know what ;)

Lyndzi said...

That's so cute. We took Kam to go see bride wars today. Yeah, didn't work out too well. Listening to Bella's lullaby makes me really want to see Twilight again.

Josh and Tausha said...

A movie lover...she is defintely your daughter!