Leila LOVES the movie Wall-E...and when I say LOVES it, I mean she L-O-V-E-S it! If I turn it on, she will sit/lay in front of the TV through the whole movie. She has a little Wall-E she sleeps with too. A couple days ago I turned it on for her to watch while I did some homework...now for those of you who haven't seen it, STOP READING THIS AND GO WATCH IT...but for those of you that have seen it, you know it opens with a song called "Put On Your Sunday Clothes," well, I'm sitting there doing my homework, when all of a sudden Leila starts singing along with the movie. I literally fell out of my chair and was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Here's just a snippit of what I heard...
This video is the same song, but then some other stuff too...
11 comments:
Oh my gosh that is SO stinkin CUTE!!!!!
I love it when little kids try to song! So cute!
Way cute!! She is just like her mommy! I miss you guys!!!
That is so cute! Just today Grant was singing at the top of his lungs follow the prophet up stairs. It was so funny. I love how in some parts her eye brown push down like she is concentrating real hard!
First off, love your background wall paper! I love listening to Leila try and sing the song, so sweet. Eddie will love to see this too! Gotta love WALL-E!
She is such a sweet little singer...what a cutie! Cant believe how big she is getting! luv ya guys...love the new wallpaper as well...
That is so cute, I just ordered Wall-E on net flix, I am going to see if Halle will like it! Anytime I can get something that she'll actually sit and watch for more than 3 minutes is amazing. I am going to take your advice on the bottle thing and try it. I am so done and I especially don't want 2 on bottles!! Thanks so much!
So stinkin cute! That's hillarious.
"Listen Barnabee!!! Ba da da da da da da daaaa da daaaaaaaaaaaa" I like how you put Wall-E on your background.
Hey good to hear from you! She is too cute, I love that she is singing!! I invited you through email to my blog so let me know if it doesn't work.
Leila is adorable... I am so glad we are related! Miss Auntie Deanna showed me your blog and I am now a fan!
Post a Comment