Today my toots it two! I can't believe how quick it has gone. She is runningaround,climbing, dancing, singing, and talking up a storm! HaPpY bIrThDaY to my toots!! Leila Belle, you make my life complete! DADDY AND I LOVE YOU TONZ & BUNCHES!!
happy happy birthday to Leila!!!! Two years has gone sooo fast! hope you had a fun day. My brother and sister in law are going through lds family services. what about your sister? I hope she finds a baby soon too.
Hey, Its Alyshia (Udy) Smith. I found you through Tamara! Cute Blog and cute family! my blog is supersmiths5.blogspot.com, but we are private so I will need to invite you with your email, How are you? Hope all is well! Alyshia
So sweet! Denet's birthday and my brother in law's birthday is also on cute Leila's birthday! Busy day! I love the slide show pictures. She is adorable! We can't believe how big she is getting. Time flies :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Leila!!! We hope you have a great one...we all cant believe your 2 already. What a cutie you are...We Love You!!!
Happy birthday to little Leila! I love the slide show, her pictures are so cute!
happy happy birthday to Leila!!!! Two years has gone sooo fast! hope you had a fun day.
My brother and sister in law are going through lds family services. what about your sister? I hope she finds a baby soon too.
Hey, Its Alyshia (Udy) Smith. I found you through Tamara! Cute Blog and cute family! my blog is supersmiths5.blogspot.com, but we are private so I will need to invite you with your email, How are you? Hope all is well!
Alyshia
So sweet! Denet's birthday and my brother in law's birthday is also on cute Leila's birthday! Busy day! I love the slide show pictures. She is adorable! We can't believe how big she is getting. Time flies :)
Post a Comment