Height: 38" (40%)
Weight 23 lbs. (5%)
So she's basically a little itty bitty girl, but she is on her own little curve, so as long as the numbers keep going up, the doctor said there's nothing to worry about. (Besides, genetically our kids don't have a shot at being the BIG kid in class.)
She did a good job with her checkup but was a little hesitant when the doctor came in. She kept grabbing my hand and saying, "wet's go." So after a little battle covering her ears, eyes and chest as the doctor was trying to check her-we found out our little bug is a healthy little girl.
"Developmentally Leila is about where a 3 year old should be," said Dr. Feindt. Of course that was a proud mommy moment for me. She did say we needed to get Leila into a big girl bed for sure, so I guess we'll be saying goodbye to the crib soon. (Not sure where we're going to put the crib in the meantime...)
ON ANOTHER NOTE
Chris (Drew's little brother) and his wife Sally found out today that they are having a little BOY!!! So sometime at the end of August we'll be getting a new NEPHEW! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!
6 comments:
Still cant believe how big Leila is getting...Great to hear that she is doing good! Love the pics of her playing doctor to her twins...funny thing though because Tavi has the same babies, highchair, and dr set. Anywho. Hope to see you soon..miss and luv ya!
Hey!!! I just read your comment on our blog, Eddie's parents will be here when you guys are here for Carli's graduation! Plus, Eddie works all day. But we would still love to see you guys at night hopefully!!
Oh my gosh I had no idea that Chris and Sally were expecting! Tell them congrats for me! That is exciting! And how cute is little Leila! I can't believe she only weighs 23 pounds... That will be Navi in like a week. I think we need to do an other game night soon! It would be fun to see you guys and Chris and sally!
Don't you just love those doctor visits!! What a cutie!
That's so awesome. Its always nice to have those kinds of check ups. As for us and our house, we should be moving in in the next couple weeks. They said for sure by the 30th. It's just off of 106th. Right behind Mulligan's golf course. We are planning to have a barbecue or something when we get settled so for sure, we'll let you know.
Hi! I actually got that blanket at Walmart. It wasn't in the baby section is was with all the other bedding stuff. It is so soft. I was actually thinking of you when I posted that because I could visualize Leila singing the Wall-E song. That was sooo cute!
Post a Comment