Thursday, June 11, 2009

In Her Big Girl Bed




Last night Leila Belle spent her first night in her big girl bed! She LOVES it! She's thinks its so cool to have a bed that she can climb into and out of. (At least easier to climb out of-she mastered climbing out of her crib months ago.) Drew and I decided that it was time to heed the doctor's advice and put her big girl bed up. So far so good! She even did really well with her nap today too. Let's keep our fingers crossed that she continues to stay in her bed each night.
GOOD JOB TOOTS!!SOOO HAPPY TO BE A BIG GIRL!
Leila is also getting more used to the potty! Every time we change her diaper, she wants to "poddy." She has had a few successful pee pees, and one successful poop, but its still a work in progress for sure. She won't use her little potty that we bought her, but she does like the big one...although she has her own special way of sitting on the potty.

*WARNING*
Leila's Potty picture coming up
At least she's making sure she won't fall in or miss!

6 comments:

Josh and Tausha said...

She is so big! She is also so cute! Was it hard to put her in a big girl bed?

The Walker's said...

Yay for Leila!! She is such a big girl!!

Unknown said...

I love the transition to big beds! Yay for Leila! And potty training is an added bonus. There's nothing like a $6 pack of undies in place of a $20 box of diapers!!

Lyndzi said...

Yeah, I think they think they need to naked for potty time. :) so cute.

Cellen said...

I LOVE IT!!! She's so big :)

Amy (Jones) & Lance Engberson Family said...

WAY TO GO LEILA!!! I'm so proud of her. You are so lucky to have a girl that is so interested in using the big girl potty...Tavi still no success, but working on it...I can't believe how big she is...