WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!
After 2 years of trying, a lot of prayers, and a great gift from our Heavenly Father, we are going to be adding a new addition to our family in May 2011.
Thank you to everyone for all the prayers and good thoughts that have come our way. We have felt your love and prayers and appreciate it SO much!
Here's our new little Blueberry!! (That's been the nickname that has stuck so far.
We're still in shock and SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!
11 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys!! Congrats. I hope you aren't sick.
CONGRATS!!! That is such great news! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! We're excited for you!
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Yeah, yeah, yeah! I am so happy for you guys. Can you tell? I hope that you are feeling sick cause that means it's all good. That's supposed to be upbeat.:) Good luck with everything. I can't wait to read all about it in you posts.
I couldn't be more happy for you guys. Now I can't wait to find out what you are having.:) I heard you have been pretty sick again. Hang in there!
Yay congrats KD! The only thing better than one kid is two!!
I was wondering.. I saw your comment on facebook about your Sunday. I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Yaaaaa!!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Leila is definately too cute to be an only child.(:
you know i am SO SO SO excited for you!!! BIG CONGRATS!!! it was so great to see you the other night, and yes, we need to plan a trip to disneyland!!
Yay! I'm sooo excited for you!
We are SO excited for you guys!!!!! :)
Post a Comment