Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Disneyland Halloween

We had the BEST Halloween EVER this year.  We got to spend it in the Happiest Place on Earth.  I don't know how much I will enjoy Halloween now from here on out...being in Disneyland was pretty much the AWESOMEST way to spend my favorite holiday.
 My beautiful Leila Belle

 Notice they have matching dresses?  
Leila was Rapunzel for Halloween from the new Disney movie Tangled.


 I love this picture of these 2

 Grandma Jennie and Leila

 The BEST in-laws in the world!!

 The COOLEST mouse EVER!


 This is the new guy Duffy the Disneyland Bear

 These Mickey ghosts were everywhere Halloween night


 Trick-or-Treating

 She kinda enjoyed herself


 Rapunzel and Dorthy

















 Alice at her tea party









My cute little family

3 comments:

Lyndzi said...

You and Disneyland are like Unicorns and glitter. You just go together. :)
Hope you're feeling good.

McCall said...

what a blast! i'm going to go back and scroll through all your pictures again. loved them! i'll definatley put disney-on-halloween-day on my to-do list!

Jennifer said...

Oooo how fun!!!! I love how everytime you go, everything is so different and the experience is always different! Love it!