Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year for Turkey Day we went to Phoenix, Arizona to spend it with my dad and family.  It wasn't really warm down there, but it was warmer than Utah.  Almost everyone in our family was able to make it there too!  All we were missing was Chris...and we REALLY MISS HIM(But luckily he'll be home for Christmas.)  The one thing I didn't get pictures of was our Turkey Bowl.  It was AWESOME!  It was the first time that it was warm enough for us to play a football game outside and we had such a BLAST!  Everyone played really well and we had a blast.  Everyone had to be careful with me playing (since I'm carrying a small little person with me), but the funny thing is, the only one who actually came after me was Drew!!  No worries though, he just hit my shoulder. 

THANK YOU DAD for the FUN week and all the YUMMY food!  It was an AWESOME Thanksgiving!

 Aunt Becca and Tally made all these aprons for the kiddies!

 My contribution to Thanksgiving Dinner...a mashed potato man.





 This is my nephew Ethan.  He is the world's pickiest eater...he had a peanut butter sandwich for Thanksgiving.






 Tally and her turkey leg





 Libby's 1st Thanksgiving







Leila and Jack idolize their cousin Taylor-and Taylor is so sweet to spend time with them. 
It makes their day!

This Thanksgiving I am extremely grateful for all the blessing that my Heavenly Father has given me.  I'm thankful for Drew, Leila, my little bun in the oven, my family, my in-laws, and my friends.  I'm grateful for laughter in life, lessons learned, and for the gift that it is to be alive!  My heart it FULL of gratitude!!!!

No comments: