Today my Lovie turned 3 months old. He is such a good baby. He smiles all the time. He sleeps through the night. Everyone he meets falls for him...and how could you not?!?
His daddy loves him lots.
He melts my heart.
I'm head-over-heels for this little boy!
I can't figure out why time has to go by so fast.
I'm doing all that I can to hold on and treasure every moment I have with my two little kiddies. These two little people were earnestly prayed for by their mommy, daddy and many other people. There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father (over and over again) for these 2 amazing blessings in my life.
There is nothing better than being a mommy.






4 comments:
Nope, nothing better! I agree, it is going by way too fast!
Oh kids. He's adorable. I love the double pic (the one on the left especially). He's such a doll.
He looks so much like Drew! Darling!
I LOVE the photos. What a cute little man.
Post a Comment