Monday, August 1, 2011

Blessing

Drew gave Dexter a beautiful blessing on June 5, 2011.  We decided to bless him in our Draper ward so that we could do it with all the people in the ward we love.  It was so cool to be able to listen and watch my husband use the power of the priesthood to give our son a blessing.  I feel so blessed to have a husband who is able to do things like this for me and my children.  Our friends and family were with us on this special day and I was reminded how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life.
 Dexter with Daddy, Grandpa Paul, Grandpa-Great Boynton and Grandpa-Great Brady
 Mister Man looked so handsome!
 Grandma-Great Boynton, Grandma Deanna, Mommy, Grandma Jennie, and Grandma-Great Brady



 Uncle Justin never takes a serious picture...

 My cute little family!!!!

 She loves her brother

 I'm in love with these 2!

 Aunt Lexi

 Uncle Nick, Aunt Candace, Uncle Spencer, Daddy and Grandpa-Great


 

1 comment:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

What great pictures! Looks like a great day! Definitely one to remember!