I'm really excited!
Tomorrow is my 29th birthday!
29 on the 29th!!!!
The last year has been AMAZING! I remember on my 28th birthday, I turned to Drew and said, "28 is going to be a great year, I can feel it."
And it most definitely didn't disappoint.
The two VERY BEST things:
We bought a house.
Had our prayers answered when Dexter came into our family.
I am such a blessed woman. It feel like I have everything I need in my life. I thank Heavenly Father every day for all that He has given me. I have amazing friends, good health, a hubby who loved me, the 2 most amazing kids and the BEST family in the world!
As of tomorrow, I'll officially be in the last year of my 20s. I'm not worried about turning 30 though, I hear your 30s are better anyway.
Here's to another great year!
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, cute girl!!! So exciting! I'm right behind you with the big 29, October 14th is my big day, ha! You look amazing, and Dexter is just too cute for words!!! Wish I could hold him! I'm so happy for you guys and the amazing blessings you have received :)
Hey, I just saw what you posted on our blog about us finding out what we're having! 2 weeks!!! I'll let you know!!!
Post a Comment