Since Disneyland was the big birthday activity (at least til her baptism), I wanted to put a little shout out to my Leila Belle on her actual birthday.
Leila,
You are a beautiful, kind, sweet person. Everyone who meets you admires your vivacious spirit and kind heart. I am so grateful to be your mom and I want to thank you for helping to remind me how to be kind, to laugh, and to enjoy everything life has to offer. I LOVE YOU TOOTS! And I am the luckiest mommy in the world because I have YOU as my little girl.
Love,
Mommy
We surprised Leila and went to her school to have lunch with her.
8 Year Old Leila's Favorites:
-Movie: Cinderella
-Game: Minecraft
-Food: Spaghetti or Peanut Butter Sandwiches
-Drink: Diet Coke
-Color: Turquoise
-Song: Dark Horse by Katy Perry
-Favorite thing to play: School or Soccer
-Leila has become a really good reader! She cruises through stories and enjoys all different kinds of books, but her favorite are books about animals. When she grows up she wants to be a veterinarian by day and a rock star by night! She is a beautiful ballerina and is becoming an AWESOME little soccer player! She loves to play keeper and her team calls her the little bulldog cause she just goes after everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment