Well yesterday I learned a new lesson:
You cannot go to the bathroom for 2 minutes and expect everything to be ok when you get back...
After I came back from the bathroom the is what I found
All of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up and felt all the blood draining to my toes. As I started to FREAK out and YELL all kinds of things, (with crayons in their little hands) Jack and Leila both looked up at me with their big eyes welling up with tears and their little chins quivering. It was no secret that I was MAD and they were in BIG trouble.
They both were put in time out. Both sitting very still on the couch and tears rolling down their little cheeks.
Later on I came back in and found this
Thanks to Facebook and some good advice, I went to Harmon's and got some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. AND IT WORKED!! The TV is as good as new and everything worked out in the end. The thing is, these 2 are sneaky little buggers. I have NO CLUE where these crayons came from! It was if they appeared out of no where... As you can see, Leila
Needless to say, it was a stressful day (not just the TV, but the semester is coming to an end), but just a warning to you all:
DON'T GO TO THE BATHROOM UNLESS THOSE BABIES ARE FAST ASLEEP!!
8 comments:
I'm glad to hear that everything worked out for ya and the majic erasers took it right off. I too have had my share of this kind of experince with my little naughty 2 year old so I can completely relate. Although she has put crayon not only on my TV's but on the walls as well...All the times it was while I just ran to the bathroom for 2 seconds. I agree make sure they are fast asleep when you go to the bathroom. i've learned that she just has to come in with me so I can keep a great eye on her!
I am glad you found something that worked to clean it off. I think I would have freaked out too. Sounds like those two have hit a fun stage! :) Enjoy and beware!!
I can't believe that...you know I would totally freak! I'm glad you got it out?
That's so sweet that she tried to clean it up!!! Magic erasers are the bomb diggity! :)
Oh that is so funny. What a great post. I hope now you can look back and laugh at it. I know I wouldn't have been able to that day though.
Oh my goodness! That is so cute and terrible at the same time!
Your picture is so cute of you on the right...did you get extensions again?
I'm glad that magic eraser worked. I use that for everything. We have a shower that is all glass and I would scrub and scrub to get the hard water marks off. One day I used a magic eraser on it and it was like the comercial. It's all cloudy and then one wipe across and it's sparkling clear. Genus that Mr. Clean! Today I left Grant and Lincoln in the bathtub for just a few minutes. Grant was with him so I didn't worry too much but I learned my lesson. Lincoln had gotten out and slipped and bumped his mouth on the side of the tub. His teeth went right through his lip. He's got four holes on the inside and three holes on the outside. Poor lil' guy. I felt like a bad mom after that though. I should have put myself in time out. ;)
Post a Comment