So its a little late, but I just downloaded the pictures from Leila's party. We had an AWESOME turnout!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for everyone who came. We LOVED having you all there to celebrate Leila's birthday!
It was such a fun day! Thanks for inviting us...the girls had a blast! When you get back from Disneyland we'll have to get together for a playdate. Miss and luv ya!
K.D.! Leila is so cute. Happy Birthday to her! To answer your question about Eddie's birthday, yes he wants me and little E to go to eat lunch with him at work, but I am also going to bring cupcakes to share with everyone there as well (that's a secret, ha). Then that night we are going out to dinner with his fam because they will be in town. In the morning I will have WALL-E balloons blown up and sprawled out everywhere, haha. Anyway, it will be fun! I hope we can see you guys this week!
Cute lil' Leila! I love that Wall-E cake. Lincoln is turning two on June 3 and I wanted to make him some kind of Wall-E cake. Did you ever get that blanket? It's super soft and cuddly.
7 comments:
It was such a fun day! Thanks for inviting us...the girls had a blast! When you get back from Disneyland we'll have to get together for a playdate. Miss and luv ya!
She is sure cute! I can't believe she is two! We really do need to get together soon!
K.D.! Leila is so cute. Happy Birthday to her! To answer your question about Eddie's birthday, yes he wants me and little E to go to eat lunch with him at work, but I am also going to bring cupcakes to share with everyone there as well (that's a secret, ha). Then that night we are going out to dinner with his fam because they will be in town. In the morning I will have WALL-E balloons blown up and sprawled out everywhere, haha. Anyway, it will be fun! I hope we can see you guys this week!
Oh she is so cute, I love that adoreable curly hair! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe she's two already. Time flies! What a cute idea for a party. Hope you guys are doing good!
She is a doll! I think it's adorable how much she loves Wall-E!
Cute lil' Leila! I love that Wall-E cake. Lincoln is turning two on June 3 and I wanted to make him some kind of Wall-E cake. Did you ever get that blanket? It's super soft and cuddly.
Post a Comment